Interior designers – Permanent and Freelance required
We are currently looking for ambitious and experienced designers to join our studio in Brighton.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Real-world retail interior design experience.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to communicate your ideas clearly and a thorough understanding of the retail sector.
- Great organisational skills and an excellent eye for detail.
- The ability to supervise junior colleagues if required and be a supportive and energetic team player.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines without breaking sweat.
- Bags of creativity and an ability to express this directly to our clients.
We’re a small agency with big clients so this is a great opportunity to gain experience and immerse yourself in all aspects of our projects from concept to implementation.
Your skill base will include:
- General Mac skills
- Vectorworks – excellent working knowledge essential
- Adobe Creative Suite – excellent working knowledge essential
- 3D rendering – experience in Cinema 4D or Autodesk Maya would be an advantage
- Hand sketching – willing and able with a pen and paper.
Must be fluent in English (good verbal and written knowledge).
Eligible to work in the UK.
Salary negotiable. You may wish to include your expectations within your application.
Please send CV’s with examples of work to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will receive a response due to anticipated high volume.
No agencies thank you.